THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happiest !!!

Today primary skol
gt a 义卖会 lo
nth de
abit sienz
then go sisi home play a while
then go bak to skol
keep go skol to buy water
drink untill so full lo
then walk to brem mall

when reach brem mall
i passby a sell bubble tea and milk shake
then i saw my idol ar !!!
FRANKIE !!!
he keep see on me ler ~~
then we go down jus k
haven open
then go in shop lo
and bowling lo

when chiong k o
so happy lo
pek fong keep '强奸' me lo xD
then like tat lo
then come out
we go buy bubble tea n mlik shake

when waiting...
my fren call me frankie
then the partner of FRANKIE
see on me lo
OMG ~~~
then the FRANKIE also keep see on me lo
mayb he still remember me ?
cause last time
my fren tag by him
then my fren
hide behind me
then i see him
he see me lo ~~~

Wah
Today so Happy ar !!!
i wan go brem mall again ~~~

*Happy Ending*

4 评论:

Carey said...

swt lah~
RM 3.90 fly liao

XiiaoPro said...

lol
so nong la
so like tat exp

Shuyee.H said...

waah.
g0t ppl 强奸 you.
不错不错==

XiiaoPro said...

kakaz
nice le